Friday, February 3, 2012

shoes



I'm a shoe whore. There's just no way around it. I recently gave away half a dozen pairs of women's shoes to Goodwill because I needed the space in my closet for more shoes. Getting a new pair of heels is like a drug. Anyway, my current most favoritest shoes are a pair of Steve Madden Russhh pumps. Black patent leather, five inch heels, inch and a half platforms. Pretty comfortable, too. I can walk around the house in these babies without much difficulty. I'm sure I'd be in trouble if I tried to walk around outside all day, but for a little while, it's heaven.

1 comment:

Linda Marie Daniels said...

Your new Steve Madden pumps are so cute.

I totally understand your love affair with shoes, especially heels. There's something magical about putting on a new pair of heels for the first time.